(all investments include GST.)
1 on 1"steel sharpens steel - ready when you are"
1 hour quick fix
“Kāhore he tārainga tāhere i te ara” (you can’t fashion a bird spear on the road – prepare beforehand or die of hunger)
6 Pack"it's all about you and your evolution"
6 hours of 1 on 1 coaching
“Ka whangaia, ka tupu, ka puawai” (that which is nurtured grows, then blossoms)
Strength"strength through foundation"
- Strength is a 2 day course focussing on foundation, implementation and adherence.
- Strength is all about honouring personal abilities, deciding what it is you truly want from life, putting mechanisms in place to create habitual change whilst stamping out habits that do not serve you positively, and simply following through.
- I use my 10 Pou (Pillars) to Peak Performance to help you build a solid foundation from which your aspirations can develop.
- “He iti, he iti kahikātoa” (though little, it is still a mānuka tree – noted for its strength and toughness)
Connection"connection through information"
- Connection is a 2 day course focussing on information, realisation and sharing.
- Connection is all about new perspectives, the distribution of new information accompanied with the acquisition of new knowledge through two different lenses, Maōri and Pākehā.
- I teach some basics in Te Reo Māori and how to use them in everyday life, you will revisit historical recounts and narratives to reach understanding via realisation whilst dissecting whakataukī and proverbs, and share thoughts and ideas on how we can use these to help our personal life and objectives, and the wider community as a whole.
- As a whānau (family), we confront internal thoughts, thought processes and behaviours which enable us to emerge more confident and humble through awareness and understanding.
- “Tohea, tohea, ko te tohe i te kai” (keep on striving, as one strives for food)
Unity"unity through collaboration"
- Unity is a 2 day course focussing on collaboration, enthusiasm, and enjoyment.
- Unity encompasses movement and primal extincts whilst developing coping strategies to ensure peak performance under differing levels of intensity.
- You will learn and utilise learned bushcraft knowledge and personal nous to navigate your way through a sequence of challenges which promotes self-determination and team work.
- This experience can be truly unifying on both a personal and collective level with all teachings taken from your Strength and Connection forums taken with you. You will not be able to avoid calling on these teachings to help get you through.
- All fitness levels can be accommodated with the journey itself designed to inspire you to develop the new you, VERSION 2.0.
- “Tūngia te ururua kia tupu whakaritorito te tupu o te harakeke” (Set the overgrown bush alight, and the new flax shoots will spring up)
Strictly Sales"help don't sell"
- From lead generation, to new contacts, appointments and appointment setting, to presentations, facility tours, price presentations, recaps, closing, referrals, objection handling, the importance of attention grabbers, the meet and greet, pain questions and everything in between, I promise to increase your sales.
- Internal and external promotions along with promo avenues and intricasies are discussed in-depth, inclduing the why’s and why nots.
- I wil teach you and your team to fall in love with their figures and introduce ways in which to measure performance so pin-pointing weaknesses are readily identified.
- “Ahakoa te aha, āwhina i te tuatahi” (No matter what, always help the customer first)
Tailored"tailor your own unique combination - let me know what you need"
- a unique combination of specific teachings and adventures
“He iwi kotahi tātou”
(We are now one people)
what I do
I call on my Māori language and culture, personal experience and beliefs to help individuals, family members, sports teams and organisations build strength through foundation, implementation and adherence, enhance connection through information, realisation and sharing and promote unity through collaboration, enthusiasm and enjoyment by helping to…
*create your own attractive story to engage with others *define true purpose *outline and detail personal or organisational structure and functionality *create and understand the difference between mission and vision and how these influence internal decisions *establish cultural and constitutional values *boost morale and desire *adopt a complimentary leadership style *develop business and strategic plans and or financial presentations (using a specific holistic goal setting approach, S.W.A.T analysis, defining recommended suppliers and rebate margins coupled with site selection, detailed financial forecasting, personnel recruitment systemisation including evaluation and recognition programs, advertising and marketing evaluation and feedback, growth game plan, full operational templating, performance management and measurement applications, policies, procedures, processes and protocols design and implementation blueprints), *promote wellness in its entirety, from movement to natural world exposure and experience, mindest and relationships to nutrition and resilience *advise on legalities and health and safety mechanisims *systemise your sales and retention programs including, monthly launches and recaps, weekly progress sessions, trend analysis, understanding the difference between budgets and targets and how to set them, lead generation, handling new contacts, setting appointments, delivering presentations, closing sales, attaining referrals, objection handling, Minimum Performance Criteria (MPC), sales funneling and impactful communication and body language with potential and current customers *dissect balance sheets and profit and loss statements for transparency and more…
some of The Basics
What have I been put on this earth to achieve?
Get Clear & Be Specific
What is it I really want to achieve & whom that I love will benefit from it?
What figures do I need to measure and how will I measure them?
What problem does my product solve & who are my customers?
Do I need external investment & what will investors want to see?
In order to exit a success, what must my business look like and by when?
Does the business stack up, what is my ROI & what do expenses look like?